Sep 6, 2013

My First Post After Vacation

To all my avid guests, readers and commentators I would like to ask an apologized to all of you guys for being not able to reply all your comments, request  and inquiry. As of today this is my first post after my twenty-five (25) days vacation outside the country. As I write this post I am still in this NAIA Terminal 3 (Manila) right in this corner of Passenger Holding Area waiting for my flight bound to my hometown tomorrow morning at 5:45 AM.


Luckily I have brought my Huawei Echolife BM622i 4G WiMAX Broadband wireless modem router with me, its from Globe Telco ISP and was able to hooked to the internet with average connection. I didn't depend on the free WiFi here coz' its so slow and opted to intermittent connection. My TP-Link TL-MR3040 portable battery operated pocket wireless router  provides my wireless connectivity to my  Asus X44H lappy and to my Cherry Mobile Magnum HD smartphone. The good thing is that my Rapoo model:1620 wireless invisible optical mouse helps me navigate the web browsing and clicking it even without the mousepad I can moved it comfortably.





Here are few shots taken by my Canon DLSR Rebel T3 were I bought last December at Low Yat Plaza, I have re-sized the photos to 30% using ACDSee photo editor b'coz its too huge 4.7Mb something can take time uploading it.


An additional, there are atleast four to five 4G wireless APs of Globe Telecom here at NAIA Terminal 3 at this corner were I sit now and the RSSI is ranging from 66dBm to 120dBm depending on how your Huawei Echolife BM622i 4G WiMAX wireless broadband router orientation to get the better signal to the APs.

Hopefully guys by tomorrow onwards I can already reply all your request, comments and inquiries on this blog. Thank you for being my avid blog readers. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment