In this tutorial, you can root Lenovo A850 by using your mobile device if you follow very simple steps. This will allow you full access to all aspects of the Lenovo A850 operating system and you will be able to utilize your hardware in the way that you want, including overclocking, installation root only applications, modifying system files, or upgrading to a new Android version. You should know that warranty might be void of your Lenovo A850 smartphone if you use this how-to's provided on this blog post.
What Is Important To Know Before You Start To Root Lenovo A850
This instruction will only work on Lenovo A850 and do not try this procedure on any other device, including others Lenovo products.
Before you start to Root Lenovo A850
- It is very important to backup all important data on your device before you start, just in case.
- You should check that the device has more than 60% battery power.
- You should enable USB debugging on your hardware.
- Download software that you will need.
- First, you should download the framaroot application file to SD card or internal storage. It’s best to place it in the root of SD card.
- Enable application installation from unknown sources, you will find this option under the application settings.
- You should navigate to the root of the SD card or other folder where is framaroot application and install it like any other application.
- When installation ends, open the application
- Now you should choose to install SuperSu from the menu list.
- You will be prompted to reboot the phone. Reboot the device
You can use this guide for educational purpose only. Neither Android team nor any developers will be responsible if your Lenovo A850 be damaged after following these instructions. You will also void manufacturer warranty for your device. Data on your hardware can be lost, so backup it first.
Facts About Lenovo A850
Lenovo A850 is a touch bar smart phone with 5.5-inch large touch screen and powerful quad-core processor. This device has an attractive price compared with other famous brands. Like other Lenovo mobile devices, three touch keys are provided just below the screen: menu key, home key and return key from left to right. On the upper side of this phone you have a 30W pixel display and front-facing camera that is installed. It can be found for only $212.