CommentLuv is one of the excellent plugin for wordpress users, which gives excellent linkback activity for every commenter in your blog. Blogger default commenting system is actually secure, but reader interaction is too really significant. So Most of the bloggers are proving their interest to get backlink from the blog commenting. So before publishing post in your blogspot blog, you need to replace the default commenting system. Since blogger launch date, Google did not implement a commenting system. So most of the commenter are starting to comment on the WordPress CommentLuv system. If this plugin installs in blogger your user engagement system becomes full. So today I am starting to enforce this method “How to add CommentLuv plugin for Blogger blogs”.
How to install CommentLuv plugin in WordPress Blogs?
Installation of the Plugin is a very simple process. Just login into WordPress dashboard and then go for Plugin > Add New, and search with keyword “CommentLuv”. Simply click on Install Now and then activate the Plugin. Just adjust the settings in CommentLuv plugin page. That’s it.
How to integrate CommentLuv with Blogger blogspot blogs?
To integrate the CommentLuv plugin into blogger blogs, follow the steps. To do this, we need to make use of third party website.
1. Open http://intensedebate.com site and create an account by clicking on “Signup”.
2. Fill up the form with required details, then submits and click on the activation link from your Email account. Make sure to tick the option “I want to install inteseDebate on my blog or website”.
3. Now login into your IntenseDebate account, then go for Sites > Add BlogSite.
4. Enter the blogspot blog URL in “Step 1: Specify URL”.
5. Now select the Blogger platform “Step 2: Choose Platform” then go to Last step
6. In Step 3: Installation follows the instruction to install this plugin in your blog. Tick mark on “All new posts” (Recommended).
7. Now go to the Blogger dashboard, download your blogger template in “.XML” format from “Backup/Restore”
8. In this step upload the blogger template now by clicking “Choose file” selection. Then click on “Upload file and continue” it.
9. Now you will redirect to below given screen. Just copy the template code.
10. Go to your blogger profile and navigate to Template > Edit html. Select original code of your template by pressing Ctrl + A and replace it with code copied in the above step. This code is not damaging your original template code or anything else. Then “Save template”.
11. Once done, click on the link which says “Configure this IntenseDebate account”. Then click on “Activate” to active the CommentLuv plugin.
The CommentLuv plugin is top one of the wordpress plugin, which is used by most of the wordpress bloggers to interact with commenters. But in Blogger platform, there is no option to change the default comment system. IntenseDebate.com (This is developed by WordPress team) integrating the CommentLuv system into your blogger blog code. It has spam protection system also. Just follow the above steps to integrate this plugin and enjoy as WordPress plugin.