Apr 28, 2013

How-To Earn $263,547.24 From Google Adsense

Wonder how some people are able to show huge income proof on Adsense? Read on and I will show you how.


While I was searching for information and tips about Adsense, I came across this website Google Adsense Generator that allows you create a fake Adsense screenshot. You’ll just need to fill in “Today” and “Yesterday” income and it will generate a genuine looking Adsense income screenshot.


You can use this to fake your friends that you are truly a Adsense Millionare. But I think some people including scammers are using fake adsense screenshots to encourage people to buy their products, increase sales, or just simply use for scamming purposes.

Beware on fake adsense proofs or any other income proofs. Think a lot of times, read reviews, research on the person or company before buying any products that promises to give you thousands of dollars in just a short amount of time.

How I wish I am making this kind of money with Google Adsense

0 comments:

Post a Comment