Sep 21, 2013

Globe DSL Siemens Gigaset SE260 default username password

I have decided to replaced my old legacy Prolink 9200 DSL modem to end its life because of the frequent disconnection today. Good I have this Siemens Gigaset SE260 got from a friend without power supply and I was able to managed to get the AC/DC adapter from local electronic shop.


Now my big concerned is that I use a Linksys WRT54G router for QoS and for wireless capabilities. On my Prolink 9200 I managed to enable the bridging mode. But if you try the default username and password as "user" on the Siemens Gigaset SE260 modem, you’ll get neutered options.

here's the default username and password that works for SIEMENS GIGASET S260.

URL: http://192.168.1.1 (to unlock ADVANCE tab)
Username: user
Password: user

URL: http://192.168.1.1/globe (to unlock all admin features)
Username: Admin
Password: 3UJUh2VemEfUtesEchEC2d2e

Just make sure to set your router to a different IP. For example on my Linksys, I set it to 192.168.1.100. You have to hook up your PC directly to the Siemens modem to configure it. Just use the Admin credentials.


Once you’re logged in, your first order of business is to change the password to something you can easily remember. I personally used Admin to make it idiot friendly.

Anyway, the settings you need are VPI 0 and VCI 35. Then set the connection mode from PPPoE to 1483 Bridged. Leave the LLC setting and don’t choose VC-Mux. You can just modify the original profile listed and then save changes. Also, make sure to go to LAN settings then disable DHCP. Afterwards Save and Reboot changes.

Then just go back to your router and make sure that PPPoE is enabled. The username will be your e-mail address with globe which is most likely yourname@globelines.com.ph. The password by default is your account number which can be seen on your latest bill.


If you need more help on this, hit me back or try the PinoyDSL forums. Don’t try calling Globe Technical Support. They’ll just tell you that only their on-site technicians are allowed to do so. They just probably don’t know the settings themselves. The two on-site guys who came here surely didn’t.

1 comments:

hello friend do you still have model, can i buy 1 contact me +639227673399

Post a Comment