Sep 14, 2013

Gretchen Barretto's 17-year old daughter Dominique Cojuangco pregnant?

Rumors are circulating on tabloids that Gretchen Barretto's daughter, Dominique Cojuangco, is pregnant.


In a presscon of her newest TV project Princess and I, Gretchen neither confirmed nor denied the pregnancy of her 17-year old daughter from business tycoon Tonyboy Cojuangco.


"I'd rather not (answer) whatever it is (you will be asking) because if you ask me that, then that means it's not (true). I think I believe that I already mentioned earlier that I would like to talk purely about my career. No other thing else. Whatever rumor that it is, I don't want because I'm not in this business for anything of that sort especially mag-e-air kami. Parang I don't need anything that is negative or untrue. Rumors are rumors."

0 comments:

Post a Comment