Nov 11, 2020

HOW TO GET OUT FROM PLDT CGNAT

 I am one of those among the PLDT Fiberhome subscriber who have been under CGNAT for so many months until last December 18, 2019 I finally found the solution on how to UNCGNAT my own PLDT Fiberhome ONU. I did many times calling 171 and talking with different CSR (customer service representative) but I ended up with the so called Filipino terminology as "PA-ASA". So I gave my patience on calling 171 for begging the UNCGNATTING waiting on the PLDT IVRS even more than two hours but still no luck at all.

I decided to Google on the net but of course the Giant search engine can give nothing the answer for me and my query to any related issue, except that the online monster web dictionary Wikipedia  can explain what is CGNAT is and how does it works. Further digging despite reddit and twitter are well known similar scenario PLDT CGNAT is still unknown they do not have any clue on how to do it except bribe the organic crew, those people sitting in the NOC so they can take a look on your account for them to deCGNAT it.

Once upon a time in early 2016 I have stumble upon into the PLDT Fibrhome Infra this is during my sister house being offered by the PLDT Fiberhome subscriber agent to get free installation and the device. I was the one who talk to the guy and I get the offer to have the fiber internet for my sister account. When the PLDT organic during that time they are the one who really install from the outside including the inside, I was the one who attended for the installation of my sister PLDT internet fiber connection. I was lucky I was also the first from the who use their internet fiber connection making assessment how fast really is the Giant Telco of the Philippines.

Its not a malice thing when you wanted to probe something in your mind that you have happened did it before, so I went on and yes I stumble to the PLDT Fiberhome Infra. For sure I did not touch anything except touring around from CLI to the Shell. Yes all subscriber are listed in there and I just leave it as it is.

I recall that once upon a time a visit that place, now the time I am jailed by this so called CGNAT perhaps it might give me an inputs on how to dismantle this crazy subjection on my ONU by me ISP.

When I revisited the place were I stumble upon during that time I found the answer to my concerned that it was just as easy as remove the clams from its shell. So on Dcember 18, 2019 I posted on this blog that I have solved my CGNAT.

Many of my readers asking and even begging the tutorials on how to do it, they emailed me, commented but not all of them I have given the favor to deCGNAT their ONU.

Good, today PLDT CSR already learned how to respond on the CGNAT issue there are many PLDT subscriber already deCGNAT by calling 171 and there are also still plenty of them not given the favor and still under CGNAT.

How to deCGNAT or UNCGNAT your PLDT Fiberhome ONU internet connection? Here is I can suggest that PLDT will take action on CGNAT issue even your account is not a Biz Plan. First, they weigh your situation if you really need the deCGANTTING. If you can convince the 1st level CSR that your request UNCGNAT is really a must then they will immediately transfer you to the 2nd level person who are authorized the deCGNATTING.

Scenario 1, let say you have / you tend to have an IP security camera in your home that needs public IP address so you can remotely access or view from the outside world this is a vital and they will attend to your request.

Scenario 2, Alarm system such as fire alarm, or other similar alarm system that needs monitoring.

For this case they do not have any option but instead deCGNAT your ONU right away.

Scenario 3, PLST CSR are getting reluctant on this kind of request for deCGNATTING such as , FTP Server, Web Server, Cloud or similar to this.


3 comments:

Sir ask lang po, yung ipcam ko naka connect sa isp kong naka cgnat, possible po bang hindi ko sya ma access online/remotely?

depende sa IP CAM yung mga mumrahing IP Cam na walang pangalan aka hindi branded meron silang sariling server, kahit CGNAT ka pede mo pa rin ma access sa internet yung IPCam.

pls pano po mag uncgnat? kentoothz@gmail.com

Post a Comment