Recently, Globe Telecom one of the major wireless ISP in the Philippines updated all their Huawei devices 4G WiMAX CPE remotely using TR069 that is connected to their network and this will enhance some features to the wireless modem especially firmware version V100R001PHLC08B025.
The delima with the new firmware 2011 updates is that the old tricks to locate the admin password for the subscriber to gain access to the advanced features on the CPE device such as Huawei BM622i will no longer co-exist.
This how-to is an alternative way to generate the admin password in order to login as admin account with the privilege unchanged of the 4G WiMAX CPE. Things you need are:
1. Download this file Huawei WiMAX BM622i password generator here
2. Extract the downloaded file using WINRAR, 7zip, or compatible .rar extractor
3. Open/Click this file 'ExcelAccess.exe' from the extracted folder.
You can check this previous post on how to get the MAC address on Globe Broadband 4G WiMAX Huawei Bm622i using default username and password.
4. Now you will have to get you MAC address under your Huawei BM622i modem (under the bar code you will see MAC: AA11BB22CC33) something like that.
5. Enter your MAC here
6. Click 'GENERATE' button to generate your admin password and will show something like this below
7. Now copy/paste that in your notepad (you can use ctrl-c & ctrl-v to copy paste), so you can remember easily.
8. On your web browser got to URL: http://192.168.254.1/globe and then enter username: admin and your generated password.
9. After a successful login, you will now be able to fully administer your BM622i 4G modem, and will be able to open other special tabs.
Hope this helps.... just leave a comment if you appreciate my post.
I got this from another forum site, and wanted to share my own experiment, and so I made my own procedures. Enjoy!